Frequency Limit !!

Hi Everyone !!

I was wondering about this stuff. Theoretically a 1:1 ratio between
Processor and the PLB as well as between the PLB and the OPB are possible.
But when I use the Wizard to make the "Base System", if I select 300MHz for
the processor, the maximum spped which I can select from the list would be
100MHz. What happens if I change this later in the MHS file. Can it somehow
do anything wrong to the board? I really dont want to destroy this board :)

Thank you !!

Joey

Re: Frequency Limit !!
No, it just will not work.
Try posting with less exclamation marks.

Kolja Sulimma

Site Timeline