Free VHDL Analysis Tool (vhdlarch 0.1.0)

I started building a VHDL analysis tool tentatively called VhdlArch.

Currently VhdlArch only checks syntax, but soon type-checking and elaboration will be enabled. Any bug reports are appreciated!

-Tom

Reply to
tom

VhdlArch-0.1.1 is now available. Still only handles syntax checking, but includes several bug fixes (thanks for the feedback!).

-Tom

Reply to
tom

true Uzytkownik "tom" napisal w wiadomosci news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
tpi

I am not able to install the linux x86 version on cygwin. its giving the error "./vhdlarch: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected" when I run vhdlarch -help after gunzip.

Reply to
Neo