free-ip

Over the last couple of weeks I have tried accessing the web site

and gotten an error message. Is it mirrored someplace else on the web?

I am looking for Free-LIB1, a library of NCO, DAC and PWM parameterized cores in VHDL, which was available at

Any information is very appreciated.

Reply to
Daniel Florin

"Daniel Florin" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:d3ma49$pm4$ snipped-for-privacy@news.hispeed.ch...

I think do have a copy off all of them, I was about to add them as 'imported' project at

but just havent had time yet :(

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

ok I wasnt lazy the freelib1 is now downloadable

antti

"Daniel Florin" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:d3ma49$pm4$ snipped-for-privacy@news.hispeed.ch...

Reply to
Antti Lukats