free architecture

This it is a message of Richard Staman creator of free softeare fundation and GNU on an idea to construct free hardware in FPGAs.

Some nonfree architectures exist at the moment but it is known as a processor JAVA and Core of processor ARM work like in which I could run GNU/Linux in FPGA, like a Spartan3:

JAVA Processor

Core ARM

Microblaze

The concept would be a free architecture in this implemented which drivers and some functions of DSP of, but for this could be to constuir a sintetizer with GPL

Reply to
Jhoberg

This it is a message of Richard Staman creator of free softeare fundation and GNU on an idea to construct free hardware in FPGAs.

Some nonfree architectures exist at the moment but it is known as a processor JAVA and Core of processor ARM work like in which I could run GNU/Linux in FPGA, like a Spartan3:

JAVA Processor

Core ARM

Microblaze

The concept would be a free architecture in this implemented which drivers and some functions of DSP of, but for this could be to constuir a sintetizer with GPL.

Reply to
Jhoberg

Microblaze

Free Hardware