FPGAs directly plugged into CPU socket

I'm looking to purchase an FPGA that plugs directly into motherboard CPU sockets. I've only been able to find this DRC Accelium coprocessor (PDF warning:

which limits me to finding a motherboard with socket F thereby limiting my processor options.

Does anyone know of other FPGAs which can plug into AMD motherboards with newer sockets, like C32 or G34? I imagine they exist, and would use HyperTransport as the one above does, but I can't find any. The HyperTransport site lists some FPGAs which use it but the links seem out of date

.

Best, Jim

Reply to
Jim Jones