FPGA to ASIC migrate

Hi I'm looking for possibilities for migrating project/design from FPGA(XC2V3000) to any asic. What companies, have you ever had experience in this field?

Kind regards. Jerzy Gbur

Reply to
Jerzy Gbur

Jerzy,

Have you considered the immediate cost savings and no risk that you would gain with EasyPath?

Aust> Hi

Reply to
Austin Lesea

You may want to look at Atmel's offering at:

They do turnkey c> Jerzy,

Reply to
Gabor

Austin Lesea napisa³(a):

Thank you, Austin and Gabor. Easy path looks very interesting for my use, but I've nowhere found information about power consumption of this solutions. It is very important this dice to be less hungry for power, then equivalent FPGA.

Kind regards

Jerzy Gbur

Reply to
Jerzy Gbur

EasyPath does not affect the power, because you're actually getting the same FPGA you started with. Cost savings come from reduced test requirements (i.e. the part is only guaranteed to work with your design, not all possible designs).

Reply to
Gabor