FPGA tech enhancement idea for sale at ebay any takers?

Antti PS Paul was interested to Know (from first hand) that my guess about S2-GX was right :) And yes I agree sometimes its wise to delay with some things...

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Hi,

We live one formidable time ! ("nous vivons une époque formidable !") This method of promotion is realy innovative ... good-byes patents ! Hold us informed of the exit of the advertisement :)

usmgn

"Antti Lukats" a écrit dans le message de news: d0sbt5$s4b$02$ snipped-for-privacy@news.t-online.com...

Reply to
usmgn