Fpga sdr boards / kits

Need to find a decent fpga sdr board or kit - preferably xilinx.

Trying to buy a premade kit rather than assembling our own (if possible).

We have had a look at the lyrtech sdr boards and these are a bit limiting /don't meet the project needs. (adc not fast enough and to low rf output frequency)

Looking at 4G mobile phone systems research.

Thank you

Alex

Reply to
Alex Gibson