fpga pin to pin conecting

Hi everyone

Can someone please help me. If I have to connect two FPGA circuits on the same board and their pins are not compatible waht should I do? If someone knows some good link about this, anything that you think that will be useful, please tell me.

Thanks Zoran

Reply to
Zorjak

Is the problem that one FPGA has balls and the other has pins? Is the problem that one FPGA development board has 2mm connectors and the other 0.1 inch? Is the problem that one FPGA has TTL lines and the other has LVDS?

Ask a question that someone can answer as opposed to simply a question that you can ask and you may get better help.

With FPGAs, the I/O standards are typically controlled by the designer so it is NOT obvious what your situation is.

Reply to
John_H

Thanks for bouncing this poor question. If badly-posed and off-topic questions were more often rejected, those who would post them might stop first to think about how to ask, to think where to ask it and to let us know their own thoughts so far. When the last is omitted, I wonder if they've given it any thought at all (those whose first reaction to any problem is to throw up their hands and cry "Help!").

Mike

Reply to
MikeShepherd564

You are right guys. I am sorry. I actual thought how to connect fpgas with different operating voltage. For example if one is 3 and other

1.5V but I read yesterday more about all, and I see that there is relay many things I have to consider. I see now how much this question was poor. I am sorry again.
Reply to
Zorjak

Hi Zorjak, Ah well, no harm done, at least you fixed your problem. Can I suggest you Google CB3T ? This family of voltage translation parts may be of interest to you.

You also might like to have a look at this link.

It might help keep the grumpy old farts on here, of which I proudly count myself a member, a little happier. But not much.

Cheers, Syms.

Reply to
Symon

link.http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Thank you very much, Syms Like I said every help used to me. I will surely see this things Thanks again Zoran

Reply to
Zorjak