FPGA implementation of an OFDM-based modem

Hi all. As part of my university studies, I am involved in a university project concerning the analysis and design of an 802.11a transceiver. For the first part of my work, I need to gather information regarding the base-band implementation of an OFDM modulator and demodulator with an FPGA. I was wondering if you can address me to some good documentation, in particular it would be nice to have a diagram / text with in-depth information on the blocks required, number of lines, available FPGA, etcetera. Anyway, any help will be much apreciated.

Ciao, Franco

Reply to
Franco Tiratore