FPGA + GSM cores

Does anyone have any good links to groups/companies working on GSM or CDMA IP cores? Or maybe something like a GSM SDR?... Thought I would start here prior to my google search, after all it is a google group.

Thanks

Reply to
karrelsj

This is NOT a google group. Google Inc. Just happens to archive posts, and provide an webinterface. Get yourself a proper nntp server + client and you will see the light.

As for GSM/CDMA.. what is your objective?

Reply to
pbdelete

For now, just to de-modulate, and de-interleave PCS. I know those cores are in the core generator for Xilinx, but I guess I was looking for a group so that I could speed up the process a little bit on trying to actually make sense of the signals. So I am actually looking for suggestions on anywhere from board suggestions to making sense of the BCCH.

Thanks for straighten> karrelsj wrote:

Reply to
karrelsj

I don't know what your problem is and you're right some people access the news groups using Google. This is place for people to come to share and exchange information. All the guy was looking for was the benefit of someone else's experience to start his research. So, chill out and give the guy a break.

BTW - I have been using the news groups for about 20 years. My preferred method used to be using rn (read news) but recently Outlook Express. But because of SPAM and I don't always have my laptop with me but I can find a free computer, I have been using Google more.

Derek

Reply to
Derek Simmons