FPGA for HPC

Dear,

I'd like to learn programming FPGAs for HPC applications. I am, however, a newbie in this field. I do have a software engineering background.

Does anyone want to be so kind to suggest a development platform to start with?

What do you think of solutions like: -

-
-

Thanks, Bart

Reply to
bart.deboeck

wrote

Newbie in FPGA, HPC or both? :)

Xilinx LX200

Altera Stratix-II S180

This one is not a platform, it's software for the 2 previous ones (and others).

HPC is a huge domain. So if you don't tell what kind of computation you want to do, it's somewhat difficult to suggest anything. bio-computing is rather different from financial computing for instance.

Marc

Reply to
Marc Battyani