FPGA evaluation board with > 32K slices

Hi

We are looking for an FPGA evaluation board to get a simple RISC processor running. It should have at least 32K slices and I was thinking of buying a Xilinx Virtex board. As synthesis tool we would like to use XST 9.2. Anyone has got a hint where I could get here a good and cheap board ;). We are using it at university so also some deals for students would come into question!

many thanks, p

Reply to
Philipp

This sounds not too bad, according to

this FPGA XC4VFX60 has got 56,880 logic cells. Should be fine for our purposes I assume. Costs around 3000$, any other products in this price range?

Reply to
Philipp

Philipp,

Have you contacted the Xilinx University Program? We give away devices for classes and students, all you need to do is buy the boards.

$299

XUP:

We also have many other university boards that we may recommend,

Aust> Hi

Reply to
austin

Philipp

Have a look at our Broaddown4

and Swinyard1
products. Both can do the size you want and discounts are available under our University Access Program

John Adair Enterpo> Hi

Reply to
John Adair