FPGA/Embedded courses online or near Toronto

    are there any fpga/embedded/pcb design courses online or in
toronto that i as a newbie could take as a newbie.  I'm new to the
field of fpga and I have got a xilinx starter kit with the spartan III
chip.

I'd prefer to go through a full fledged instructor led course where i
learn hardware design.

Does anything like that exists?

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Re: FPGA/Embedded courses online or near Toronto
Try:

http://www.exsultation.com

They have a good service, I took the week long course when I was starting
out. Very useful, and definitely worth the money.

Jason

Re: FPGA/Embedded courses online or near Toronto

Thanks very much Jason.

Is there any other that you guys know of near Toronto.

The only one I knew of was NAICS www.Naics.ca which no longer seems to
be in operation.  I've tried to contact the Professor there Prof. Samary
Baranov to no avail.  I feel his program is (was) excellent.  Anyone know
how I can get a hold of him or if he's teaching FPGA some place else?

Please let me know if you guys know of any other courses in or near
Toronto.

Thank you.

Re: FPGA/Embedded courses online or near Toronto
Exsultation takes their show on the road and sets up courses in Ottawa and
Toronto, contact them to see when their next Toronto event is.

Jason
starting

Site Timeline