FPGA Editor Tutorial based on examples

Hi, I am looking for some good in depth tutorial on FPGA Editor. I have seen the video demos on youtube but they just give you intro to the tool. There are so many tutorials available on other tools from Xilinx with examples but I could not find one on FPGA Editor. Any help in this regard will be appreciated..... regards Farhan

Reply to
maverick

Another video, but maybe more in depth:

Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de
Frank Buss

Videos???

YouTube???

There has to be something wrong with the documentation of a product when people feel the need to explain it by making videos for YouTube.

Reply to
MikeShepherd564

That's no suprise for Xilinx tools. At least it is not that worse for the usual functions, if you follow the quick start guide for some starter kit.

--
Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de
Frank Buss

You mean like not returning proper exit (error) values?, or crashing gui? :)

Reply to
sky465nm

Thorsten Kiefer