FPGA Editor: Macro(Xilinx)

Hi, I would like to create a macro which uses the routing resources that need to be reserved in my design. Do I have to do that manually in FPGA editor or there is another automatic way? Thanks Nickel

Reply to
nickel

to be reserved in my design.

way?

Can you provide more information? Why is it that you want to include routing in your macro? An RPM is relatively easy to generate. And you can use various constraints to ensure that some of the routing is done per your requirements.

--
Martin Euredjian

To send private email:
0_0_0_0_@pacbell.net