FPGA + DIMM SDRAM

Hello,

I want to connect a DIMM SDRam to a Cyclone FPGA, but I don't really feel confortable about the way of doing it. When it's only a module, I know I have to put some small resistances in the path. However, there are already resistances on a DIMM.

So should I put resistance between the dimm and the I/O of the FPGA ? Since the input capacitance of a DIMM is significantly larger than the ones of sdram module, shall I make them smaller ?

I looked on various litterature, and these solutions arised : keep a resistance of the same level, or put a smaller resistance. Which one is the best ?

Regards Nick

Reply to
Nick