FPGA : Chip-scope + spartan-3e

Hi I have a board with Spartan-3e with SPI-interface. i am using the JTAG interface to program the SPI-flash.

all JTAG connections are correct.

when i connect chip-scope it is not detecting any device in the JTAG chain.

tried using iMPACT tool also, there also i am not able to detect the FPGA in the chain.

am using Parallel cable III. and the cable is OK as we are using the same cable with another board haing spartan-3 device.

Is the spartan-3e device has got any problem with JTAG or chip-scope.

any pointers are helpful rgds bijoy

Reply to
bijoy