FPGA boards in egypt

Plz I want to buy FPGA boards for my graduation project and l don't know where can I get it from Egypt (FPGA spartan 6 sp601 or sp605)

Reply to
aymanmimomimomimo

FPGA devices seldom stand alone. The board you choose will likely depend on what you wish to do with it and so the other devices you need on the same board.

So what do you want to do in this project?

Just for grins, here is a fairly low cost board.

BTW, I can't find any reference in the data sheet to SP601 or SP605. What does that mean?

--

Rick C
Reply to

I'm not sure why you aren't doing this through the University access program.

EBAY is often your friend. A guy is selling nine SP601s right now but you will not like the price. When you realize that you can fit one man years worth of VHDL in a Spartan 3 you might re-think and they come up fairly often.

Colin

Reply to
colin

According to the Xilinx Authorized distributor page, your best bet is to contact EMPA Elektronik in Turkey.

As noted, your University should be able to get these products through the XUP:

Your professor would need to contact Xilinx for this.

--
Gabor
Reply to

Rick,

They are complete boards for the Spartan 6 FPGA:

($300)

($417)

-- Jecel

Reply to
Jecel

Yes, I eventually figured that out, but thanks for the reply.

Xilinx boards aren't so cheap, but I guess they have a lot more than just the FPGA.

--

Rick C
Reply to