Reply to
AL

Hi, If you have the following code:

if (count < 255)

begin

en_ram

Reply to
AL

When you say you want the count to inc after the correct data for example do you mean one clock later so when correct data is inc the count will keep it value for this clock duration or you mean that you simple want to see in the simwave or what ever waveform you use that the state get change later. If it is mearly for visual than you can use after the

Reply to
Berty

I meant to do it for real, not

just in visual. I am trying to do

something like a for loop but using if statement, incorrect and correct counts how many time incorrect data or correct data happens, I want the count to go

from 0 to 255 for a purpose, and then if count is 0 to 255, theoretically I should get 256 times. In a for loop, if I write, for (i = 0; i

Reply to
AL