for sale: two spartan-3 dev boards, $50 each (normally $100)

I have two Spartan-III development boards; I bought two of Xilinx's dev kits a while ago and no longer need them. Here's the link to the product on Xilinx's site:

Brand new they're $100 each, one is on Ebay with several bids at $68; I'll part with them for $50 each. You get just the board, power adapter, and parallel-to-JTAG cable; everything else that comes with the kit can be found on Xilinx's website (ISE WebPack, pdf's of the manual).

Here's a picture of them:

sorry it's so blurry; my camera stinks. Let me know if you have any questions about part numbers, etc.

You can pick them up from me in SoMA (San Francisco), Berkeley, or I can send them to you FedEx or UPS. I'm willing to sell them separately, but would prefer to get rid of both at the same time.

- a

Reply to
Adam Megacz