For our Study We need STM1, 4 , 16 Block diagram where to get it

Dears

I am serching the web for te block diagram of STM 1, 4 &16 Block diagram with the component information on board , where can I get it , if you have some can you share with me for our college resources

thank you in advance Satish K

Reply to
TigerSatish

Sweeties,

Cheers, Syms.

Reply to
Symon

Hi what do you mean for the Block diagram? are you trying to design a STMx in an FPGA?

Few years ago I designed an STM4, and I may give you some tips.

Francesco

Reply to
Francesco

Ditto for STM64.

Allan

Reply to
Allan Herriman

Thanks Symon It was good study meterials

Dear Franceso and Allan

Thanks, You are right I needed a general Bock diagram of what all is implemented in an FPGA and what all are interfaced to it on the board, for studying for all STM's, pls provide me what you know about it . What current industry is thinking and what is the latest solution to implement the design as of Market and more about it and which is valuable to me and fellow students to study. To prepare for the project in academic at the such companies and be Competitive.

thanks Satish K

Reply to
TigerSatish