float computing: how to add libm.a

I want to do float computing with xilinx FPGA, but I don't know how.In order to add libm.a into the project, I know that I can made it by edit the MSS file, but I don't know how. Who knows how? Please tell me. Thank you very much!

Reply to
Athena

I think you should explain more about what you are trying to do.

In general, floating point is pretty inefficient in an FPGA, but it depends a lot on what you are trying to do.

-- glen

Reply to
glen herrmannsfeldt