FATAL ERROR ISE9.1i

Hi,

i get this message when i run post & route:

Starting Placer FATAL_ERROR:Portability:PortDynamicLib.c:358:1.27 - dll open of library failed due to an unknown reason. Process will terminate.

Process "Place & Route" failed

Could somebody help me?

Reply to
james.lbs

Hi,

I have the same problem with ISE 9.2.02 IP1 But with all my projects run with ISE 9.1.03 IP2, so returning to previous ISE helps in my case.

Bye HL

Reply to
Helmut

I have the same problem. I didn't change the ISE or the EDK version but - unfortunately - I had to install Perl on Cygwin and so it updated itself too. Before the update everything was working great. Trying to create the bitstream for a design that was working fine before now I get:

Starting Placer FATAL_ERROR:Portability:PortDynamicLib.c:358:1.27 - dll open of library failed due to an unknown reason. Process will terminate. For more information on this error, please consult the Answers Database or open a WebCase with this project attached at

ERROR:Xflow - Program par returned error code 91. Aborting flow execution...

make: *** [implementation/system.bit] Error 1

Done!

I'm sure that if I restore cygwin everything is going to back to normal but looks like is not that easy to do.

Cheers ~Andrea

Reply to
andrea.pellegrini