export to project naigator

I am running some xmp file provided by the manufacturer. The flow for generating bit file was smooth using 7.1 and 8.1 versions of ISE/XPS. I used to generate a netlist using xps. then run export to project navigator . run ngcbuild -i system.ngc system_all.ngc run the chipscope inserter on ngc file and then open the exported ise file which contained the ngc and the bmm files only.

Now in 9.2 there is no way to export the file to projectnavigator. It exports all the vhd files and then the system.ucf also generates error indicating the hierarchy of the entities in ucf wile not present. Is there a way to switch to the old style of flow using 9.2? Some cores are not available in 8.1 and are only available in 9.2 and hence I need to use 9.2.

I would really appreciate any help on this.

-D so that

Reply to
ni

Sorry guys its working now. I managed to figure out a way thanks, D

Reply to
ni