exception (0xe06d7363) when creating a MicroBlaze from the ISE environment

When I create an embedded processor from the ISE environment an exeption popps up whenever I close the XPS.

The exeption is as follows:

in Answer Record # 21954 and Answer Record: 21737 Xilinx claims that and

I use ISE version 7.1.04i and XPS version 7.1.02i

I have some question I hope some of you can help me out with.

1.) Is the corgen updated with the same SP as the ISE?

2.) Does the XPS use corgen cores? If so, are the corgen cores for XPS updated in the same SP as XPS?

What I ment in question 2 is something like this: If I have XPS version

7.1.02i, does it use corgen cores created by the version 7.1.02i regardless if I have ISE version 7.1.04i?

3.) What can I do to prevent this exeption?

Raymond

Reply to
Raymond