Examples with GEMAC and ML300 board?

I haven't gone digging through all the ML300 examples which ship with the board recently, but I seem to recall this was from the time when the Xilinx GMAC used an integrated PCS/PMA unit, rather than the current standalone GEMAC and PCM/PMA separation.

Does anyone have a trivial example design using these cores to drive the MGTs on the ML300 board?

Thanks.

--
Nicholas C. Weaver.  to reply email to "nweaver" at the domain
icsi.berkeley.edu