Evaluation Board for Xilinx Virtex

How to find a Evaluation board for Xilinx Virtex II

Hallo, please can anybody help me? I want to program a Virtex II or Virtex Pro FPGA Chip. Anybody knows an evaluation board to program this chips? I want to make a fast analogue digital converter and I want to make a performance check. Fist I wand to create a program with mathlab and than by hand with VHDL. Please can somebody tell me a good Evalation Board? I have a gadget of 1500$.

Reply to
André Schekatz

The usual place to start a board search is:

=================== Philip Freidin snipped-for-privacy@fpga-faq.com Host for

Philip Freidin

Thank you! A very good site! Philip Freidin schrieb:

Reply to
test