Ethernet FPGA development board

Hi there,

This is my first post, so my apologies if this is inappropriate. I have designed an FPGA dev. board with an Altera Cyclone FPGA, National semi 10/100 PHY, 0.5Mx16 10ns SRAM, RTC, EEPROM, Serial flash configuration loader, RS232 and some other misc stuff... I have already had one version working, and have recently released this new version for manufacturing. Details, schematics, pics of the first version (second to be posted wehn it arrives) and other docs can be found here:

Any feedback/comments would be appreciated. If anyone wants bareboards or populated ones, feel free to let me know. They will be given away for cheap since this isn't a for-profit project.

Reply to
jai.dhar

Jai, could you post PDFs of your schematics and boards? I'd like to know why you're interested in running cores like 8051 and ARM, there was a recent thread discussing how CPUs designed specifically for FPGAs like Microblaze and NIOS will make more efficient use of the fabric compared to "regular" CPUs.

Reply to
jimgeorge at gmail dot com

Jim,

This is my first time for using usenet, so forgive me, I don't know how to post attachments. However, the schematics and all other documents are located on my website. For convenience, the schematics are located here:

I am > Jai, could you post PDFs of your schematics and boards? I'd like to

Reply to
jai.dhar