ERROR:NgdBuild:927 - Failed to process BMM file edkBmmFile.bmm

Hello, I am trying to import xmp file to my ise project.But i facing with thi error on ise.Could you help me to solve this problem?

Reply to
mfgunes

Hello,

I am trying to import xmp file to my ise project.But i am facing with thi error.

ERROR:NgdBuild:927 - Failed to process BMM file edkBmmFile.bmm

Best wishes,

Fatih Gunes

Reply to
mfgunes

Hi Fatih Gunes

You didn't supply enough information, I assume that your xmp project is a subsystem. Please look inside you xps project folder/implementation/ system_stub.bmm.(this file must be added to your ise project)please verify that the instantiation of the processor there (system_i), mateches the one in the system's hdl top level.

Hope i was clear enough.

anyway please check the following link,

Pay a special attnetion to "ProjNav ISE Flow"..

Hope I was clear enough, if not then do not hesitate to reply..

Regards,

Guy Zur

Hardware Engineer.

Reply to
Guy_FPGA

Hi Guy Zur,

Firstly,thank you for your reply.I want to add xmp file to ISE project as a sub module.I looked for system_stub but couldnt find.Then i create it an i paste the content of "system.bmm" to system_stub.So i have to instantiat microblaze manually.

Have a nice day

Reply to
mfgunes