ERROR: NgdBuild:604 - logical block

Hi all:

I am trying to add customized IP to microblaze using FSL channel. The customized IP includes block ram generated by coregen tool and wrapper vhdl file to use this block-ram. Under pcores directory, the files are arranged as follows:

pcores/dual_ram_v 1_00_a/ data/dual_ram_v2_1_0.bdd dual_ram_v2_1_0.pao dual_ram_v2_1_0.mpd pcores/dual_ram_v 1_00_a/ hdl/vhdl/input_ram_wrapper.vhd (wrapper vhd file) pcores/dual_ram_v 1_00_a/ netlist/input_ram.edn (file created by coregen).

BDD file contains the following:

FILES input_ram.edn.

When I tried to generate bitstream, I receive the following message:

ERROR: NgdBuild:604 - logical block 'dual_ram_0/dual_ram_0/inst_input_ram/ram_name' with type 'input_ram' could not be solved. A pin name misspelling can cause this, a missing edif or ngc file, or the misspelling of a type name. Symbol 'input_ram' is not supported in target 'virtex2p'.

How can I overcome the above error? I think that I made mistake in

*.bbd file and netlist directory. If I added wrong file in the netlist directory, please let me know the correct file that I needed to add there and let me know how I can create those relevant file. Please help me to overcome this problem.

Thanks

Reply to
Mayil

Have you set the STYLE in the mpd file to "MIX" so EDK knows to use the bbd and associated netlists?

Paul

Mayil wrote:

Reply to
Paul Hartke

Hi Paul:

As you pointed out, I forgot to include style option as "MIX" in the mpd file. After updating the .mpd file, it works fine.

Thanks for your help, Aroul

Reply to
Mayil