Error in XPS 7.1 mb_opb_wrapper

Hey, We are facing this error in generating the bitstream in XPS 7.1.

NgdBuild:76 - File "C:/ledplease/implementation/mb_opb_wrapper.ngc" cannot be merged into block "mb_opb" (TYPE="mb_opb_wrapper") because one or more pins on the block, including pin "Sl_DBusEn", were not found in the file. Please make sure that all pins on the instantiated component match pins in the lower-level design block (irrespective of case). If there are bussed pins on this block, make sure that the upper-level and lower-level netlists use the same bus-naming convention. NgdBuild:604 - logical block 'mb_opb' with type 'mb_opb_wrapper' could not be resolved. A pin name misspelling can cause this, a missing edif or ngc file, or the misspelling of a type name. Symbol 'mb_opb_wrapper' is not supported in target 'spartan3'.

please help us out.. wt do these errors mean?? how to get rid of them?? thanks in advance..

SAVS

Reply to
savs

Savs,

this type of error seems very familiar to me, since I also work with XPS7.1 :-( Have you tried to do a "clean all" in XPS and recompile the whole thing ?

I know that could be time-consuming, but it has helped me before.

best regards, Bart De Zwaef

Reply to
zeeman_be

hey, i tried it ..... but it didn't work :( ne other suggestions ??

Reply to
savs