ERROR iMPACT 477 - The bsdl for the device 'UNKNOWN' is out of date

Hi

I just tried to initialise the JTAG Scan when I get the following error:

Info: impact:501 - 1 Added Device xc95144xl.bsd done

ERROR iMPACT 477 - The bsdl for the device 'UNKNOWN' is out of date Please check your installation.

Anyone encountered this problem and knows a solution for that? I am using ISE 7.1 in combination with the Multilinx Cable. Is probabaly the cable the problem? On the Xilinx homepage it states that an additional

200 Ohm external Pullup on the Pin is recommended. Any other tips that I could quickly try?

Thanks!

Reply to
Mike Gragger