Error : iMPACT 1208 : -'1' Boundary-Scan chain test failed at bit position 1

Error : iMPACT 1208 : -'1' Boundart-Scan chain test failed at bit position 1

A problem may exist in the hardware configuration. Check that the cable, scan chain, and the power connections are intact, that the specifed scan chain configuration matches the actual hardware, and that the power supply is adequate and delivering the correct voltage.....

Hi , I am newly using the Xilinx Spartan 3 FPGA starter kit, all these days when I used to switch on the kit I used to see the RED LED's glow one after the other and was able to see the "SPARTAN 3 STARTER KIT" running on the SEVEN SEGMENT LED display, I tried to download some code into the FPGA/ PROM , wanting to see some output, during trying to do that also the board was displaying the messages but now all of a sudden the FOGA KIR is not displaying the messages and I am getting the above error......

Could anybody please tell me what could be the problem......is it that by any chance my board is dead and my 99$ are burnt :-(((..............

Please help.........

Short of Words, Regards, Bakul

Reply to
bakul.vinchhi