EPM7064LC44-7 - Not there in Quartus II...

Hello guys,

I am trying to Assign the Max Family EPLD - EPM7064 LC44-7 and run my compilation. But in the Assign Device I find EPM7064 SLC44-7. There are some significant differences between LC and SLC in terms of Max allowable freq, LCELL delay etc. Please let me know if anybody can find it in the Assign Device section.

Thanks Drew

Reply to
Drew

its not there! all the devices with no JTAG ISP are dropped from Quartus, you need to use MAXPLUS ! but you need a special programmer to program those old PLDs anyway, you can not program them with byteblaster !

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Well,

Seems like I have to buy some EPM "SLC" packages. Now the question will be from where I can buy EPLDs in very less quantities? Arrow Electronics which is vendor of Altera ships them in more then 900. I need only couple of them and I can buy upto 20-25. Please let me know.

Drew

Reply to
Drew