EPLD Lattice Prog Problem

Hi all,

I'm developping an application on PowerPC to programm a Lattice EPLD. For that, I'm using ispVM Lattice player.

When I programm the CPLD which is already programmed by JTAG connector, all is running.

But when I programm a new CPLD which has never been programmed, the programmation failed and I have message from VME player to tell that TDO signal is wrong.

The CPLD is in a JTAG chain with a FPGA.

Have you got an idea about my problem ???

Many thanks in advance.

Reply to
max_mont