Engineer in Eastern Europe

Hi,

I would like to how much money does an engineer win in Serbia (more exactely Belgrade) ? Because I'd like to make a VIE in a French companie wich have a design center there.

Regards

Alexis

Reply to
KCL

Hi,

I have never worked in Serbia, but since I am originally from there I can tell you what I heard about the salaries (I can't vouch for the accuracy of these numbers). Basically, if you are a top notch engineer you are looking at 1K-1.5K euro; As a beginner-intermediate 500-1K.The cost of living in Serbia is a lot lower than in Western Europe, so with 1K euro you could live a pretty nice life (rent ok apartment, eat out, go out a lot, etc.). With 500 euro you could live relatively modestly.

Ljubisa Bajic

Reply to
Ljubisa Bajic