Embedded Development Kit + performance

How can I measure the performance when I run a program in microblaze.

Would it be possible for me to find a reference design on using timer to calculate performance of a program for embedded development kit?

Thanks

Reply to
King

Put a GPIO module (or an equivalent) in your design. Hook up the IO pin to an oscilloscope. At the beginning of the routine write a '1' to the GPIO, at the end write a '0'.

Regards, Erik Widding.

--
Birger Engineering, Inc. -------------------------------- 617.695.9233

100 Boylston St #1070; Boston, MA 02116 -------- http://www.birger.com