EMAC ping Board

Hi

I am working with Virtex II EMAC and daughter care phy. I am able to send packet on the wire from the mac and receive these packet back also. But If i ping (add an arp entry with MAC and IP) board I do not get these packets to come in. I am not using any kind of stack. I do get the packet onto the phy (atleast I think) but I don't generate any interrupt for the MAC. any ideas.

thanks.

TONY

Reply to
Mike_K