Electronica 2004 - munich - Altera ???

Hi all,

I've just came back from the Electronica 2004 exhibition that took place in munich - Germany, I wanted to ask the guys here or the Altera guys - how come that they weren't there...?

Xilinx has been there and so is Actel (their booths were located back to back) Lattice was also there (altough they were located a little far from the others).

I know that in the past years Altera showd for this exhibition and it was very disappointing to see that they werent there this year.

However I finally got to meet Ken Chapman from xilinx - he presented us with some new stuff for the spartan 3 picoblaze and it was very interesting.

Reply to
Moti Cohen

Altera was there, you had to find them, and they even had free T-Shirts! So my wife changed from Z to A ;) her previous T shirt was Zilog-Z8

Read my posting about my Electronica Trip, posted here a few days ago!

It's always nice to meet Ken, the real english-english gives one a warm feeling instantly!

Antt

Reply to
Antti Lukats

I looked for them in the Electronica web site and they werent there so I figured out that they wont be there.. and due to the fact that I also didnt saw them in the A4/A5 area I was under the impression that they didnt come at all.. And now after u told me about the T-shirt I'm realy realy sorry that I didnt found them ;)

Maybe next time...

Here I have to agree with you, he is a very nice guy - I also took our picture together.

Moti.

Reply to
Moti Cohen