EDK9.2 microblaze tutorial

Hi, I tried to use the EDK 9.2 MicroBlaze tutorial in Virtex-4 but at the end of the Base System Builder Wizard I found some problems. I opened the project with Xilinx ISE, imported the new peripheral (named custom_ip), followed all points and created a new directory called custom_ip_v1_00_a in the pcores directory. When the guide says: "Select the system.xmp source file and double click on the View HDL Instantiation Template. Once the process has completed the editor window will contain the instantiation template called system.vhl" the process doesn't synthetizes. why?

thank you

Reply to
oscar.odetti

Maybe I didn't use this function. I send you the guide I followed (the problem is at 28 page, highlighted in red) thanks

Reply to
oscar.odetti