EDK9.1 linux registration fails (vista ok)

Hi groups,

is there any reason for edk 9.1 registration failure with linux (I use the same id that successfully register edk on the same dual boot vista/ ubuntu laptop ?)

Reply to
rponsard

I had a similar problem with my Kubuntu installation. I installed the original EDK9.1 OK, but when I tried to add SP2 it would refuse to take my ID no matter what I did... In the end I resolved the issue by running the Webupdate from inside of the EDK...

/Mikhail

Reply to
MM