EDK8.1: Is adding IP core parameters stiil possible?

In EDK7.1 I could easily add any parameters to any of the IP cores. I can't find how this is done in 8.1... Is it still possible? It seems that even if I add a parameter manually to the MHS file, the tool then deletes it at some point...

Thanks, /Mikhail

Reply to
MM

Double click on the core and appears a window where you can change parameters.

Marco

Reply to
Marco T.

That's the problem! You can change the existing parameters, but you cannot add new parameters!

/Mikhail

Reply to
MM

How was it possible add new parameters to a core at the MHS level? EDK tools would issue an error stating property not found. This DRC goes far back to EDK3.1 days.

You can only add a parameter if it also exists on the MPD of the core.

MM wrote:

Reply to
Paulo Dutra

You might be right that the parameter had to exist in the MPD-file, although I believe I did add a parameter which didn't exist in the MPD in the past. Correct me if I am wrong, but in 8.1 it doesn't seem to display all the available parameters, but rather only the ones it thinks you might need to change.

/Mikhail

Reply to
MM

Reply to