EDK6.3i Memory conflict.....

Dear Friends,

This is Vasudev Kulkarni, a new member.

I am working on EDK6.3i, my code is not getting synthesized.... Infact, it gives an error, "memory conflict, system virtual memory is low" as saying. My system has 512 MB ram, and 40GB Hard disk capacity, and moreover, my code is a small random number generator....

Please, suggest what to do to synthesize the code.

Thanks, Vasudev Kulkarni

Reply to
vasudev

I believe you're refering to synthesis of the HDL code for the cores listed in the MHS.

This should improve with EDK7.1. As we have improved the way we call XST in platgen. There were some memory leaks due to the iterative call to xst's api.

As short term workaround, you should be able to comment out some pcores > Dear Friends,

--
/ 7\'7 Paulo Dutra (paulo.dutra@xilinx.com)
\ \ `  Xilinx                              hotline@xilinx.com