Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- EDK/XPS/Virtex2Pro - TFT core not avaialble
- Antti Lukats
July 1, 2003, 3:44 pm
rate this thread
Re: EDK/XPS/Virtex2Pro - TFT core not avaialble
> I am trying to use xilinx PLB TFT LCD core with EDK/XPS but the core
> is not even listed, it is in the cores directory (marked obsolete)
> ML300 TFT works well with xilinx demos, but there is no EDK example
> with TFT support, anybody succeeded to use EDK meaningfully for
> V2Pro/ML300 ?
- » We are looking for invited speakers for our conferences and seminars: 5th Reconfigurab...
- — Newest thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » Tesla shares fall after Elon Musk accuses diver who saved Thai kids of being a pedophile
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design