EDK/XPS/Virtex2Pro - TFT core not avaialble

Hi

I am trying to use xilinx PLB TFT LCD core with EDK/XPS but the core
is not even listed, it is in the cores directory (marked obsolete)

ML300 TFT works well with xilinx demos, but there is no EDK example
with TFT support, anybody succeeded to use EDK meaningfully for
V2Pro/ML300 ?

tnx
Antti

Re: EDK/XPS/Virtex2Pro - TFT core not avaialble
I've had no problem. I just don't use the tft.

 > Hi
 >
 > I am trying to use xilinx PLB TFT LCD core with EDK/XPS but the core
 > is not even listed, it is in the cores directory (marked obsolete)
 >
 > ML300 TFT works well with xilinx demos, but there is no EDK example
 > with TFT support, anybody succeeded to use EDK meaningfully for
 > V2Pro/ML300 ?
 >
 > tnx
 > Antti

Site Timeline