EDK/XPS/Virtex2Pro - TFT core not avaialble

Hi

I am trying to use xilinx PLB TFT LCD core with EDK/XPS but the core is not even listed, it is in the cores directory (marked obsolete)

ML300 TFT works well with xilinx demos, but there is no EDK example with TFT support, anybody succeeded to use EDK meaningfully for V2Pro/ML300 ?

tnx Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

I've had no problem. I just don't use the tft.

Antti Lukats wrote: > Hi >

Reply to
John