edk sram interface - board definitions files xbd

Hi,

I am currenty trying to write a definition file for the board we are developing. Our FPGA (XC2V6000) is connected to a ISSI SRAM with a data width of 8 bit. The OPB External Memory Controller datasheed says I have controll over the parameter C_MEMX_WIDTH which describes the width of the x-th memorybank data bus. Unfortunately the EDK ports (in the .mhs file) my interface on a 32 bit data bus, like this: PORT Mem_DQ = 0b000000000000000000000000 & fpga_0_SRAM_256Kx8_Mem_DQ Synthesising this fails. Any idea how to tell EDK that it shall generate a 8-bit SRAM-Interface? Thank you anyway,

C. Lauer

Reply to
Christoph Lauer