EDK question - debugging PPC405 and MB..

Hi all, I would like to debug a system containing a microblze and a ppc405. I'm using the xmd (gdb) for both of these units. I have a single mdm unit and a jtagppc (a single jtag interface). Is there a way to debug both of the processors simultaneously (via two GDBs). Thanks in advance, Mordehay.

Reply to
me_2003