EDK does not find Modelsim

Hi, I want to launch Modelsim from within Xilinx EDK. I have the correct versions installed, the ISE recognizes Modelsim correctly. EDK says it cannot find Modelsim, although i have set the following variables in Win XP: %MODELSIM% points to the correct modelsim.ini %MODELTECH% points to the win32 Folder of the installation package %MODEL_TECH% also points to the win32 folder.

What is going wrong in the configuration?

Timo

Reply to
Timo Gerber

Click up a shell, bash or cmd.exe

mkdir play cd play vcom

If this doesn't give you the vcom usage, type "exit" to close the shell, find vcom, and add it's location to your path and try again.

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler