EDK and powerpc-eabi compiler

Hi all, I've a trouble with creating libraries of object code using the powerpc-eabi tools from EDK.

I have to file one.c and two.c They are compiled with powerpc-eabi-gcc -c one.c two.c It produces the files one.o and two.o To create a library, I do : powerpc-eabi-ar crus libMylib.a one.o two.o

Then I compile the application test.c

powerpc-eabi-gcc -L. -Lppc405_0/lib -lMylib -Wl,-T -Wl,./MyLinkerScript test.c

This FAILS : symbols from libMylib.a are said missing. If I add the option -Wl,--verbose, I get the message

ld:attempt to open ./libMylib.a succeeded

but the files one.o and two.o are not listed. It's very strange because powerpc-eabi-ar t libMylib.a list the two files.

The point is that the following command works nice

powerpc-eabi-gcc -L. -Lppc405_0/lib -lMylib -Wl,-T -Wl,./MyLinkerScript one.o two.o test.c

so the symbols are in the two .o files.

Please, can someone tell me what's wrong with the library creation ? Is there a conflict with the linker script ?

thanks a lot for your help

Stéphane

Reply to
Mancini Stephane