EDK 3.2

Hi, I am having problems starting up the Xilinx Platform Studio. I have installed EDK 3.2 with service pack 2. When I run it, I get a message saying

"The procedure entry point ?GetProjectToolBarID@Dco_PlToolBarManager@@SAIXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library libDco_Plugin.dll"

Im running Windows XP professional with SP1. Also have Xilinx ISE

5.1.3i installed. My env variables seem to be pointing to the correct location. I've tried reinstalling, but of no avail.

Any help will be appreciated.

Vinod

Reply to
Vinod

Vinod,

EDK 3.2 is compatible with 5.2 SP1 and greater only. Check the Getting Started Guide for more information.

Matt

V> Hi,

Reply to
Matthew Ouellette

Check your environment variables XILINX and XILINX_EDK. The must point to the correct versions (I guess you have multiple ISE versions and/or EDK versions installed?).

Frank

Reply to
Frank van Eijkelenburg

Yes they are pointing to the correct locations. Also I have Xilinx ISE

5.2.3i and not 5.1.3i .. so thats not the problem.

any other suggestions?

thanks v>Check your environment variables XILINX and XILINX_EDK. The must point to

Reply to
Vinod

Check your PATH environment. XILINX_EDK must before XILINX

Matthew Ouellette wrote:

--
/ 7\'7 Paulo Dutra (paulo.dutra@xilinx.com)
\ \ `  Xilinx                              hotline@xilinx.com

yes, XILINX_EDK is before XILINX. Infact, both of them are installed in the same directory, ie C:\EDK. Is that a problem?

Im wondering if any of these patches for windows XP are causing a problem.

thanks v>Check your PATH environment. XILINX_EDK must before XILINX

Reply to
Vinod

Reply to
Vinod